To get started, you have to select the post for which you want to apply. For TET qualified applicant of Lower Primary, please select as Category of Post - Lower Primary and for the TET qualified candidate of Upper Primary please select as Category of post - Upper Primary. Those candidates who have qualified TET in both the LP and UP may apply in both the categories, however, separate online submission must be made to be considered valid for the recruitment.
After submitting the form, please get the printout of the application form on A4 size paper. In that printout, candidate will get space for putting their signature. The printed signed application should be submitted along with attested copies of marksheet & certificate in support of educational qualification, experience, caste, disability and TET certificate for further authentication of his/her candidature, before the Scrutiny cum Interview Board of the concerned district. Candidates should be very cautious while submitting the online application form as once submitted against a particular Roll. No. of TET examination, he/she will not be allowed to submit the online application form for the second time.
Candidates may note that failure to appear on the date and time in oral interview against the district as published in the website and newspaper will result in their application being treated as cancelled. No further communication in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may also note that for any lapse in submission of online form due to technical problem, the office will not be held responsible.
List of documents to be submitted for TET Recruitment 2013Following attested copies of certificates and documents are to be submitted with the application and the list of original copies to be shown before the Scrutiny cum Interview board on the specified date.
- Marksheet/Pass Certificate of HS (Senior Secondary)/Graduation Examination.
- Pass certificate of HSLC or HSLC Admit Card in support of age.
- Certificates and Marksheet of Professional qualification.
- Certificates in support of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes (Plains or Hills), OBC, MOBC.
- Candidates with disability will have to enclose certificates of disability invariably.
- Certificates of experience or excellence in Co-Curricular activities, NCC, Sports etc. (if any).
- Certificates of proof of being son/unmarried daughter of retired teacher issued by Inspector of Schools/District Elementary Education Officer based on Headmasters report, GPF Number, Service Book, and other documents which clearly reflect that he is a retired teacher and documents such as birth certificate/matric certificate which clearly establishes the parent-son/daughter linkage.
- Certificates of Ex-Serviceman issued by Director Sainik Welfare Board.
Candidates will have to appear before the Scrutiny cum Interview board of the above TET Assam Recruitment at their own cost. Candidates who are fluent in Bengali medium only may apply for district in Barak Valley.
Feed back from : Click here